How to Write Reports That Can Be Read in a Few Minutes?
You have to write reports. Memos. Papers. Every time you try to be concise, clear and complete. You know that this is necessary because your readers don’t like long copies. They lack the time and patience to read many pages.
Writing a simple and concise report quickly is very difficult. Especially if you have a lot to tell. And you want your reader to be well-informed. Plus, writing it in a foreign language makes it even harder.
We can teach you how to write a report that can be read in a few minutes. In English. Even if you are a non-native speaker.
Take part in our training How to write reports that can be read in a few minutes? and your readers will be very grateful to you.
Program training How to Write Reports That Can Be Read in a Few Minutes?
You will learn …
... how to write a report that can be read in 30 seconds: a clear structure
- Goal: choose a structure that fits your goal and your readers
- Information: adjust to ‘need to knows’ of your readers
- Strategy: pick a strategy that helps you to write what you want to tell and how to tell it
… how to keep the attention of the reader: building blocks
- Writing prologues, composing chapters, building paragraphs
- The added value of basic statements and summaries in paragraphs
- Focus on the reader in each paragraph: argumentation, findings and proof
… how to write readable texts: an attractive style
- A style that is clear in every way
- A style that is flawless and modern
- A style that is nice to read and easy to write
... how to make it easy for yourself
- A lot of tricks, tips and best practices
- A whole range of useful sentences and formats to help you get along
- A bunch of frequently used errors (to provide)
Result of the training How to Write Reports That Can Be Read in a Few Minutes?
After this training …
… you have a perfect strategy for making different kind of reports
... your reports are structured and easy-reads
... you are more confident about writing your reports in English!
For everyone who …
… reports in English to colleagues or clients. Regardless of whether you are an experienced writer or not.
… finds it hard to write a clear report in English and isn’t a native speaker of the English language. The training is provided in level B1 of the Common European Framework.
Your own texts are leading
You will be confronted with your own writing during the training. No general examples, but your own reports. You practice a lot and you receive personal tips and tricks for improvement. Of course, you learn a lot from the other participants. Between two training days, you will practice your daily routine.
+ free tips for 40 days
Afterwards you will receive a tip every day for 40 days. These tips reflect your training. You will keep the lessons learned alive.
You have the opportunity to send a report to your trainer. He or she will analyse your text and provide feedback in a short video. Find out how this works.